To confidently wear skirts and short shorts, women are looking for slim leg exercises. However, not all girls have enough time to practice.
5 exercises slim legs before going to bed extremely effective
This slim leg exercise is quite simple and you can do it at home. Alternating leg movements help your legs become flexible, reducing thigh fat.
How to perform exercises slim legs – Contraction legs as follows:
- Lie on your back on the carpet, put your hands under your nape, raise your head slightly
- Lift one leg, taking care to straighten and combine it to rotate slightly in a circular motion
- Do this for 1 minute and then change your foot. Repeat 2 to 3 times
Straighten your buttocks
Tapering leg exercises – Raising the buttocks, straightening the thigh muscles to help you lose fat. Not only that, this exercise also works on the buttocks and abdominal muscles to help you own slim waist, increase the size of your waist.
How to perform the slim leg exercise:
- Lie on your back with your arms stretched down to your side, palms facing down on the floor
- Legs bunched together, straightened and slowly brought up
- Raise your buttocks high, keeping the upper part of your leg tight and then returning to its original position
- Perform movements about 20 times, practicing about 3-4 rounds
Rock-pulling is a slender leg exercise that directly works on the knees and calves. From there help your feet lose fat quickly, become slim.
Tapering leg exercises – Rock pulling is done as follows:
- Prepare position: lying on your back, hands pressed close to the body
- The legs are straightened, raise the legs slowly and then move back and forth like a pair of scissors
- Repeat for 20 minutes
The action runs in place
Running in place is a familiar leg exercise and is well known to almost everyone. Not only is it simple, but also can be practiced anywhere, but this exercise also works well for reducing fat in the thigh area extremely effectively.
Tapering leg exercises – Running on the spot is performed as follows:
- Stand up straight, arms stretched forward so that the elbows and arms form the right angle
- Run in place so that your thighs and calves form a 90-degree angle
- Repeat for 20 minutes at a time
Plank is not only a slender leg exercise but also helps you to reduce body fat. Not only that, Plank also helps you to improve your health, increase your endurance very well.
Plank leg exercises are performed as follows:
- Lie on your stomach, then put your elbows on the floor
- Straighten your entire lower body, toes touching the ground
- Hold the pose for 30 seconds, repeating the motion about 2-3 times